- The application deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019
- The winning applicant(s) will be notified by: Monday, March 2, 2020
- The grant-funding period: April 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
SELECTION CRITERIA – Each application must show evidence of:
- A clear, well-planned and organized description of the project.
- Significant potential impact.
- Institutional support.
- People with autism, family members or other community stakeholders who are involved in the project development and/or its implementation.
- A project that can be replicated in other communities.
- An understanding of the needs of people with autism and/or best practices in working with this population.
- A sustainability/continuation plan of the service or program after the end of the grant period.
- The need for outside funding to execute the project.
The 2020-2021 grant forms can be downloaded at the three linked headings below:
- The Application – All questions must be answered, unless they are marked “optional”
- The Sample Budget Sheet – All budget items must also be included in the grant narrative
- The Report Guidelines – Applications, budget sheets, institutional letters of support and other supporting documentation must be submitted as email attachment to: email@example.com