- Autism Stakeholder Forum, Springfield, March 4-5, 2015
- Lesley Farmer, Ph.D., author of Library Services for Youth With Autism Spectrum Disorders, ALA, 2013, and professor, California State University, Long Beach, College of Education. Powerpoint Presentation
- Barbara Klipper – ASD and Library Programming Handouts
- Dan Weiss, Director, Fanwood Public Library and co-developer with Meg Kolaya, Libraries and Autism: We’re Connected – Powerpoint Presentation
- Russ Bonanno, TAP Program Manager and Targeting Autism Forum Facilitator – Powerpoint Presentation
- Targeting Autism Forum you tube channel – Presentations and discussions recorded at the March Forums
- Libraries and Autism: Why It Matters! Thursday, September 24, 2015, 1:30-3:00pm (CST) – This webinar was presented by Russ Bonanno, former director, TAP and Suzanne Schriar, Project Director, Targeting Autism.
- Autism Stakeholder Forum, Springfield, March 10-11, 2016